Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Introducing myself


My name is Paula and I'm a homeschooling Mum who lives in Australia with my three children, Logan, aged 12, Emma, aged 8, and Blake, aged 3. I am also a Christian author, with my own small publishing house, Apple Leaf Books. I've written two contemporary novels which are currently out of print and also a Christian fantasy trilogy for young adults aged from 12 on. I've kept a blog with homeschoolblogger for some time, but I've decided to start this one too because I believe it may be easier for me to post my photos and other visual material here, on a Google based blog. So here is my first attempt.


This is Blake, my youngest. He's usually a pretty happy fellow. This is a victory for me to be able to download photos for my blog in such a simple way.

1 comment:

  1. How fantastic!
    He's adorable. Welcome to blogger!!
    can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete