Saturday, November 3, 2007

From Andrew's Workshop

Here's a sample of some of the projects my hubby has done. I'll start with something cute and easy. This fire engine was made for Blake, and as you can see, Blake loves it.
Andrew was asked to build a system of library boxes for the Primary School that my sis-in-law works at.


This has to be one of my very favourites. The chaise lounge! It was one of his first year TAFE projects and now sits in our bedroom. I use it for my reading, writing, Bible study etc.


Here's a cubby with a deck, slippery dip and sandpit and rope that he just finished recently. The owners have a 3yo boy and a baby girl. Lucky kids.



This is a fort he built as an experiment and we haven't sold it yet, so it sits in our backyard and our kids use it. There's Emma on it now. The idea is that Andrew builds something to sell on Ebay from time to time, so the equipment in our backyard is in constant change. So I guess our kids are lucky kids too.



3 comments:

  1. What a talented hubby you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your hubby is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is about the coolest play structure I have ever seen! Your husband has a real gift! (how lucky for you) That is some beautiful stuff. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete