Thursday, October 25, 2007

Here's a couple of pictures of Blake and Emma at the garden of my sister's place. We were on a wild koala hunt.


My sister and her two teenaged boys are renting part of a rambling old country mansion in the town where we go to church, so it's fun to visit them on Sunday afternoons. Last Sunday, they told us that a family of koalas had been on the move on Friday and Saturday. I immediately thought I'd love to take some photos for my blog and as it happened, my camera was in my handbag. So we set off on a long walk to look for them. There are great gardens and walks as part of the property.




After a long search, we found some high in a tree. I took some shots of them but alas, they were up so high, they was no way of telling what their furry grey rumps were supposed to be. My sister said, "You should have been here yesterday. They were walking along the top of that fence." So we missed out but I might return soon and see what I can do.




2 comments:

  1. Oh Paula, it's so great to see you adding pictures! Maybe next time you'll get those koalas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh take me!! I want to look for wild koalas too! And then you can come here to look for raccoons. :o)

    Peace and Laughter,
    Cristina (who is over the nasty migraine, thanks for your concern!)

    ReplyDelete