I was tagged by Vicki (Balderdash & Blokus), and it's an interesting one, so here goes.
4 jobs I've had.
1. Cleaner at a Bed & Breakfast.
2. Creche childcare worker for a "keep fit" club.
3. Labeler of jars at a gourmet foods produce factory.
4. Helped roll chocolate truffles for a small business.
(None of these were full-time jobs, thank goodness, but helped me through Uni.)
4 movies I've watched over & over.
2. Where the Heart is
3. Stage Beauty
4. Jersey Girl
4 places I've lived.
(This may sound boring, but although I've lived in several different homes, they've all been based in the city of my birth; Adelaide. So this may not mean much to many, but here goes.)
2. West Lakes
4. Mount Barker
4 TV shows I watch
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
4 places I've been
2. The UK
(I was 12 when I visited Fiji and 15 when I took a European trip. I mentioned it to my family just the other day, and my dh said, "I envy you." I had to reply, "I envy myself, too," because although the trip was wonderful back in my teens, I think I'd get even more out of it now, given the same opportunity.)
4 people who email me regularly
I don't think anyone does.
4 favourite foods
1. Salads (I'm a salad girl)
2. Soups (I'm a soup girl)
3. Vegetable Lasagne
4. Stuffed, baked potatoes
4 places I'd rather be
1. The Greek Isles (or any Meditteranean sea port)
4. The UK
4 Things I look forward to this year
1. Getting at least two of my contemporary romance/drama fictions back into print.
2. My husband's 40th in June.
3. Possibly another family holiday to the Flinders Ranges
4. Easter in 2 weeks time
4 people to tag.
Hey, as I've no idea who's already filled this one out, I'll leave it open. But I wouldn't mind a comment if you decide to do it so I can come and look.